Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Stuff !!

I typed 'New Stuff' into a photo search.  I got this guy.
Consider this as a heads up!  As I mentioned before, I’m constantly making changes to the JonnyD Weekly.  Here are some of the up and coming ones:


Whole New Layout!

Does anyone remember what the JonnyD Weekly looked like when it first started?  I don’t either.  And in a little bit this blue-scale background you’re looking at it is going to change even more.  We’re talking:

          Lively color schemes;
          New banners;
          Updated profile; and
          Stand alone pages, like “About the page” and “Contact JonnyD”


Whole New Content!

It has always been my intention to use this blog as more than what I have been.  I am finally set up where I’m at the point I can begin introducing new material.  Random, playful posts are a lot of fun, don’t get me wrong; but I do wish to add some heavier material, as well as some original short stories.

So, look forward to that in the near future.  I hope you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment