Friday, July 6, 2012

The Stranger Things Triad


For of the release of Ashes of Man, Stranger Things Studios has been given a whole new look!

I’ve spent the better part of two weeks messing with URLs, fighting with YouTube, designing backgrounds, and formatting pages to transform Stranger Things Studios and the JonnyD Weekly into a three-piece, online entity.

Here’s all the big changes:


www.StrangerThingsStudios.com

Stranger Things Studios now has an official homepage!  For now it is being hosted by Facebook.  If you have a Facebook account, “like” it and become a fan.  Otherwise, you can just visit from time to time to keep up on all the updates, activity, videos, uploaded images and goodies there.

As things develop I will likely build a separate homepage for STS.  For now this is good launching point.


YouTube

All of STS’s videos will be hosted on Jonny D Strong’s YouTube channel.  No, this is nothing new.  It’s simply official now.

I really wanted to have YouTube/StrangerThingsStudios, but that was unavailable.  So was a dozen other things I tried.  With gradual changes happening with YouTube’s format, a lot of customization that I was aiming for was not plausible.  So instead, for simplicity sake, /JonnyDStrong will continue to host STS movies.  I spruced the page up, updated the information, and gave it a fresh background.

Many people I follow on YouTube have two channels, not just the one.  If and when the need arises, I may do the same.


www.JonnyDStrong.com

With the added emphasis on Stranger Things Studios, and its creator, JonnyDStrong, it made sense to transform the JonnyD Weekly into JonnyDStrong.com.  Everything’s still here.  Its just a name change.  All the tabs across the tops have been updated.  I assume you’ve seen the new banner.  I also designed visual tab buttons along the side instead of plain text.


The pages are hyperlinked together, making it easy to bounce between the three off them.  I hope you like the new layout as much as I do, and I hope you’re excited for the upcoming release of Ashes of Man August 4th on YouTube.

Here's a complete breakdown of the web pages:


Stranger Things Studios


JonnyDStrong

www.JonnyDStrong.com (same as blogger link)
Blogger @ JonnyDStrong.blogspot.com
Gmail @ JonnyDStrong@gmail.com
Twitter @ JonnyDStrong



1 comment:

  1. Cool! Sorry you weren't able to get all of the domains you wanted.

    ReplyDelete