Thursday, March 1, 2012

Monthly Scoop: March 2012


If I had to sum up how I’m feeling right about now, “exhausted” is the word I’d go with.  Physically, mentally, emotionally exhausted.  I’m not really complaining, but the last half of February went by in a drifting haze, where it was hard to wake up with the alarm clock even after eight hours of sleep; at the end of the day I couldn’t account for getting anything done; and instead of midnight, I was ready for bed before my timer-lights clicked off at ten.

And all because after weekend after weekend of getting up before 5:30am so we could all stand outside in six degree temperatures to shoot a scene for 4-8 hours, we are finally done filming Ashes of Man

… well, the winter scenes anyways, which accounts for probably about 80% of the film.  I have to wait for it to get sunny, warm, and green outside again to finish the rest.  Until then - break time!

Almost. 

Between now and then, I intend to put together what I have recorded, so that come spring, there’s not much left to do at all.  I’m just now - after hibernating for two weeks straight - getting around to editing the film.  My goal for March is to get all that done, and hopefully start uploading some sneak peaks up onto YouTube!

I also want to get going on shorter films in the meantime.  But one thing at a time.

Speaking of first things first… in my last post I mentioned a podcast called, “Yet Another Gaming Show.”  Because I have yet to play Uncharted 3 I have had to stop listening to them for fear of spoilers.  Well, fear not, for I have now set aside an entire day this month so that I can play Uncharted 3 all in one day!

I’m so excited!



… and then, after that, I get to work…  

No comments:

Post a Comment