Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Your Turn to Talk!


It’s Fan Mail and Q&A all in one!

That’s right, avid readers!  I know you don’t just visit this page, skim through the posts, stare at the pictures, and then go back to Facebook without thinking something!  Write it down.  I’d love to know!

- Comments,
- Suggestions,
- Hellos,
- Statements like “That man’s my hero,”
- Blog topics you’d be interested in reading.

Tell me what works for you; what doesn’t; what would make you’re stay here at the JonnyD Weekly more enjoyable.

And QUESTIONS!! 

Go ahead, ask!  I’ll (more than likely) answer, either here or in a future Q&A.  Who knows, maybe a whole blog with be dedicated to your question alone.

Fire away, and don’t forget to tell me who you are. 

Yours Truly,
Jonny D Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment