Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Monthly Scoop: August 2011

Every year I have at least one month that never happened.  It goes like this:  May 1st, 2nd, 3rd, April 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th ….wait, wait, wait! What happened to the rest of May?  July was that month for me. 

That is why at least once a year, coincidentally right after the missing month, I make a bucket list.  Hence this image of the guy wandering around with a bucket on his head.  Poor sad bastard…

What was I saying?  Ah, yes.  Bucket list.  I told a friend of mine that August was my bucket list month.  He told me that I can only make a bucket list of things I’m afraid I won’t get to do before I die.  Well, I want to get them done, and I don’t think I’m going to get around to doing them after I’m dead, so I’ll just do them this August.

So, I’ve made my list of everything I keep saying to myself, “I keep meaning to do that,” or “I’ll get around to it eventually,” or even the horrid “God, I still haven’t finished that?!” 

No, I’m not going relay the entire list here.  That’s be boring.  Instead, let’s talk about the projects I normally talk about:

Temporaltorium - didn’t touch it.

Moby Dick - 9 pages….that’s right, 9.

Stranger Things Studios - Oh My God!  Did Jon actually got something done in July?  Barely.  Three days ago I finally finished work on the studio’s second short film, entitled “A Little Bit of Muscle.”  It is currently undergoing pre-screening amongst close friends and the crew, but look forward to seeing the film both on YouTube and on this blog in the next week and a half!

So watch for that, and watch out for  my bucket list blogs in the weeks to come. 

Spoiler alert:  there might be something about the aftermath of a hot wing competition, as well as a capsized canoe.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment