Friday, June 23, 2017

The Scoop: June 2017 - Break Time

Muggers' Day Out has gotten a lot of positive feedback from people,
far more than typical.  It's kinda cool.
If there's something I've learned over time, it's that I shouldn't put a definitive onto anything I say or believe.  I can't guarantee that anything is set in stone, or that any decisions I make now are final.  That being said, I'm hanging up the filming hat for the foreseeable future. 

Muggers' Day Out and Epic Frisbee were both filmed last summer, but I couldn't make the time to edit them until this spring.  Now that they're both completed and uploaded to the Stranger Things Studios YouTube channel, we have no other movies currently in production.  I intend to keep it that way.

As I've mentioned previously, there are a lot of life changes going on for me that demand all of my time and my energy.  I just don't have it in me to keep filming right now.  Also - although not a major contributing factor in my decision - the team is slowly moving on.  There's no ill will or anything like that.  Some people are completing college, moving, have growing families, finding new jobs, or what have you.  We all love the film-making experience, but it's recreational, and not an immediate priority for anyone.

However, if (or more likely when) we decide to make movies again, digging the old team out of the woodwork won't be all that hard to pull off.



1 comment: