Monday, April 15, 2013

The Scoop: April 2013 - Stretched Thin


As you may have noticed by now, I have not been keeping up on my usual movie updates.  The March movie, Minnesota: Winterscapes was released a week behind schedule.  The director's notes blog I typically write the following week has not been written yet at all.  This post itself is basically two weeks late. 

As is becoming more and more apparent, I've stretched myself too thin.  And I'm not just talking about the movie projects.  I'm talking about every facet of life.  I guess I'm just trying to do too much. 

I'm going to slow down things with Stranger Things Studios - probably for quite some time.  I still plan to plug away at all this (don't get me wrong), but I shouldn't be letting it consume all of my time.   For awhile, I was in various stages of working on four movies simultaneously.  I think we're going to tone that down, start one, finish it, and then start another.  And just finish it whenever it's done, rather than throwing something sloppily together and hoping I can pull it off.

As always, I'll try to keep you up to date as thing pop up on radar.

There's always something on radar.  After all, everyone needs a hobby, right?!



No comments:

Post a Comment