Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Monthly Scoop: October 2012


Sooo… how are things?  It’s been awhile.  Almost a month.  I suppose I should explain myself as to why the weekly posts have dwindled as of late.  But that’s why we have the Monthly Scoop - to keep in touch, right?... 

I’ve spread myself WAY too thin.  Between maintaining my personal Facebook page, the Stranger Things Studios’ Facebook page, my Twitter account, the YouTube channel, and this blog I have found it difficult to keep up on everything.  Add to that actually creating material to put online - movies; blog entries; photos; hell, even status updates.  Let’s not forget all the things in my life outside of the matrix; you know, stuff like working, living in a house, acknowledging people physically in my life such as my wife and my daughter.  Add the dog, taking care of myself, getting at least 3 hours of sleep…

I’m one man, and despite my determination, there simply isn’t the time for it all.  That said, I’m pairing down the things I chose to focus on.  At least for the next few months that will be Stranger Things Studios.  That does mean, however, that blog posts may no longer be a regular weekly thing anymore.  Sorry :-(

---> START HERE to skip all my excuses :-P <---

Stranger Things Studios just released a new movie this last Saturday!  Another two shorts have been filmed, and another three are sitting on the table to be developed.  That easily puts us out into 2013.

NEW MOVIE EVERY MONTH!!!


That’s the goal - a new movie the second half of every month; it’ll be uploaded the weekend closest to the 19th or the 20th.  (Exact dates are below) 

In between movies, I’ll try to keep people updated with director notes, Behind-the-Scene photos, and production updates.

If you want to keep up on the latest news, become a fan of Stranger Things Studios on Facebook by clicking the Like button.

To be notified the moment the next movie comes out, visit the YouTube channel and click that Subscribe button at the top of the page.

Thanks everyone for staying interested in what I/we do, and hello to all the new people just tripping across my/our stuff.  We make what we make because it entertains us - well, me at least - but I truly hope you enjoy it, too; and share it with you friends!


MOVIE RELEASE DATES (give or take)
October 19th
November 16th
December 21st
January 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment